Not to brag (well, maybe a little) but we’re the largest convention center in the Pacific Northwest, offering 255,000 square feet of contiguous exhibit space, 50 meeting rooms, and two grand ballrooms.
We also feature full service catering with a wildly varied range of concession options, professional onsite event services, online service ordering, and an 800-space underground parking garage.
Download a comprehensive brochure containing our floor plan maps and detailed layout specifications:
Main facility features and amenities
“The OCC staff was great to work with and bent over backwards to make our conference a success. A fantastic team!”
– IEEE NSREC
- Portland Ballroom: 34,200 square feet, divisible into eight sections with a 16,000-square-foot lobby.
- Oregon Ballroom: 25,200 square feet, divisible into four sections perfect for large breakouts.
- 255,000 square feet of contiguous exhibit space with drive-in access from three street-level entries.
- 50 meeting rooms with 18-foot ceilings and individualized lighting sets.
- Two luxurious VIP suites overlooking their respective exhibit halls.
- Our Holladay Suites offer a complete office space with modern, fully appointed conference rooms, side offices, and a large adaptable central common area.
- 600-room Hyatt Regency hotel planned across the street for 2020.
- More exciting changes are coming with our interior and exterior renovations.
- Concessions serving both the exhibit halls and lobbies, two Portland Roasting Coffee cafés, and Stir Bistro and Lounge in the main lobby.
- High-speed Internet and Wi-Fi connections throughout, allowing up to 5,000 simultaneous connections.
- Our in-house Production Services department provides a complete lighting, sound, video and design solution.
- $2 million in artwork throughout our lobbies and public spaces.
- Extensive front and back-of-house recycling and composting programs.
- U.S. Green Building Council LEED® Platinum, Green Meeting Industry Council APEX/ASTM Level IV, and Salmon-Safe certified.
- OCC features one of the highest-producing solar power arrays ever installed on a U.S. convention center. Its 6,500+ solar panels produce more than 25 percent of the facility’s electricity.
Is there anything else you need?
Tell us a little bit about your event and we will get right back to you with detailed availability information. Of course, if you'd prefer to speak to someone directly or just send a quick email, contact us.
Plan your event
Let's meet up at the hub
We'll properly introduce you to the team and share all the deats about planning a meeting, event or convention in Portland and the OCC.