Internet, networking and telephone
The Oregon Convention Center provides comprehensive telephone and Internet access services to clients and exhibitors. With state-of-the-art equipment and a robust infrastructure, our in-house staff can handle all of your communication needs. Place an order or call for your custom quote today.
Wired Internet access
- Standard shared Internet with tiered bandwidth availability up to 10Mbps.
- Daily or run-of-show pricing.
- Dynamic addresses (DHCP) for ‘plug and play’ simplicity.
- Dedicated Internet bandwidth available starting at 3Mbps, up to 1Gbps (or available capacity).
- Public routable and or static IP addresses available upon request (charges may apply).
Wi-Fi Internet access
The OCC has several Wi-Fi Internet options available to clients, exhibitors and attendees. Our extensive building-wide 802.11abgn Wi-Fi network has the capacity to provide service to thousands of simultaneous users, on an individual basis or for groups of all sizes. We also have the resources to engineer high-density networks for your high-tech events.
- Basic analog phone lines for voice, fax, and credit card machines.
- Single line telephones or multi-line digital sets are available.
- High quality conference phones for teleconferencing.
- Long distance service and other features upon request.
Order services now