Not to brag (well, maybe a little) but we’re the largest convention center in the Pacific Northwest, offering 255,000 square feet of contiguous exhibit space, 50 meeting rooms, two grand ballrooms, full-service catering with a wildly varied range of concession options, and an 800-space underground parking garage.
Download a comprehensive brochure containing our floor plan maps and detailed layout specifications.
Main features and amenities
“The OCC staff was great to work with and bent over backwards to make our conference a success. A fantastic team!”
– IEEE NSREC, July 2016
- Portland Ballroom: 34,200 square feet, divisible into eight sections with a 16,000-square-foot lobby.
- Oregon Ballroom: 25,200 square feet, divisible into four sections perfect for large breakouts.
- 255,000 square feet of contiguous exhibit space with drive-in access from three street-level entries.
- 50 meeting rooms with 18-foot ceilings and individualized lighting sets.
- $2 million in artwork throughout lobbies and public spaces.
- Two VIP suites overlooking their respective exhibit halls.
- 600-room headquarter hotel planned across the street for 2018.
- U.S. Green Building Council LEED Platinum, Green Meeting Industry Council APEX/ASTM Level IV, and Salmon-Safe certified.
- Extensive front and back-of-house recycling and composting programs.
- OCC features one of the highest-producing solar power arrays ever installed on a U.S. convention center. Its 6,500+ solar panels are expected to produce 25-30 percent of the facility’s electricity.
- High-speed Internet and Wi-Fi connections throughout, allowing up to 5,000 simultaneous connections.
- Concessions serving both the exhibit halls and lobbies, two Portland Roasting Co. cafés, and Stir Bistro and Lounge in the main lobby.
Explore the interactive facility guide to help you find the ideal event space based on your specific criteria. Every available option is fully presented here, using diagrams and photos, room descriptions, capacity information, and more.
Open the interactive facility guide in a new window