Internet, networking and telephone
The Oregon Convention Center provides comprehensive telephone and Internet access services to clients and exhibitors. With state-of-the-art equipment and a robust infrastructure, our in-house staff can handle all of your communication needs. Place an order or call for your custom quote today.
Wired Internet access
- Standard shared Internet with tiered bandwidth availability up to 10Mbps.
- Daily or run-of-show pricing.
- Dynamic addresses (DHCP) for ‘plug and play’ simplicity.
- Dedicated Internet bandwidth available starting at 3Mbps, up to 1Gbps (or available capacity).
- Public routable and or static IP addresses available upon request (charges may apply).
WiFi Internet access
The OCC has several WiFi Internet options available to clients, exhibitors and attendees. Our extensive building-wide 802.11abgn WiFi network has the capacity to provide service to thousands of simultaneous users, on an individual basis or for groups of all sizes. We also have the resources to engineer high-density networks for your high-tech events.
- Basic analog phone lines for voice, fax, and credit card machines.
- Single line telephones or multi-line digital sets are available.
- High quality conference phones for teleconferencing.
- Long distance service and other features upon request.
Order services now